Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!


Hello,

I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!! We woke up this morning to a white Christmas! I love having snow on Christmas day as long as everyone can have safe travels.

I wanted to share a quick post today showing you the hand sanitizer mini gift that I had mentioned in my last post. I made several of these for my mom to give to the girls at the physician's office. My battery died before I could take a picture of the inside. You can see what the inside would look like by clicking here. I used the Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper on this project. (I love this DSP!) All Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper is double-sided.

Let me know if you have any questions about how this box was put together.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment