Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wow....December Already!!



Hello Everyone,

Can you believe it is December 1st?? Where has this year gone? It amazes me how fast time flies by! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We went to my Daughter's house in Bloomfield for Thanksgiving. We had so much fun and ate and ate until we couldn't eat anymore. We hit the Black Friday sales starting at Walmart Thursday evening around 11:30pm. Then it was JC Penneys at 4:00am, then to Bloomington Lowes and Kohl's. We all just about shopped until we dropped. We did find a lot of bargains, but there are a lot of crazy people out there!

The card I posted today uses the Greeting Card Kids stamp set (see image above). I love this set! I have seen so many cute projects using this stamp set. I'm sure you will see me using it quite often here on my blog!

Items used on this card:

Greeting Card Kids stamp set
Four the Holidays stamp set
Crumb Cake Card Stock
Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper
Cherry Cobbler Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Dazzling Diamonds
Silver Brads
Snowflake Punch
Ticket Corner Punch

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly


No comments:

Post a Comment