Monday, December 13, 2010

Dasher


Hello,

I want to share a card that I made this weekend. I have been having so much fun making cards for Christmas. This card was quick and easy to put together. Items used on this card are: Crumb Cake Card Stock, Cherry Cobbler Card Stock, Old Olive Card Stock, the snowflake is from the Winter Post stamp set, the reindeer is a single stamp called Dasher, Merry Christmas is from the stamp set Four the Holidays. I also used the 5-Petal Flower punch, Boho Blossoms punch, 3/16" Corner punch and the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch.


This is the inside of my card. (You can click on either image to get a closer look) If you have any questions about product used on this card, please ask me. If you are interested in receiving a Stampin' Up! mini catalog please let me know and I will be happy to mail you one!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly


1 comment:

  1. I saw your post on Facebook and love Dasher. Her is a card I created using the little deer in Forest Friends but it reminded me of your post with Dasher.

    http://www.handstampedbyheather.com/search/label/STAMPSET-Forest%20Friends

    Happy Holidays!!!
    Fellow SU Demo in NY!
    Heather :D

    ReplyDelete