Monday, December 6, 2010

Artistic Etchings


Hello Everyone,

Brrrrrrrrr.....It has been a very cold day here in Indiana today!! I hope you are staying warm. I am already in my flannel pj's and I'm ready to grab my blanket and my December Stampin' Success magazine and I will be set for the night. Stampin' Success is a monthly magazine that all SU demonstrator's receive. It is full of project ideas and articles on ways to build your business. I look forward to receiving this magazine every month!! Have I already told you that I LOVE Stampin' Up! This is an awesome company! Awesome product and Awesome friendships.

I have been wanting to use this stamp set for a while, so yesterday I decided to add some ink to it. This stamp set is called: Artistic Etchings. There are 6 images in this set and it comes in wood mount or clear mount. The Designer Series Paper I used is: Love Letter. I used Basic Black 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon cut in half and frayed one edge. I added Sticky Strip to my card and then ruffled the ribbon on top of this. Another SU favorite I used were the punches: Ticket Corner, Scallop Oval and Photo Corners.

If you have any questions about any product used on this card, please don't hesitate to contact me at: sraines1107@att.net. If you would like to see what Stampin' Up! has to offer, just check out my website at: shellyraines.stampinup.net.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a Great Day!
Shelly


No comments:

Post a Comment