Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Missing In Action

Hello,

I just wanted to give you a quick update and apologize for not posting to my blog for the past week. As you all know, it has been very busy around here trying to get things ready for Christmas! I have had a couple of projects that I have been finishing up the last couple of nights. My mom & daughter have asked me to make them some of the hand sanitizer mini gifts. My daughter is giving them to preschool teachers and my mom is giving them to the girls at the physician's office. I hope they like them. My daughter picked them up last night and I forgot to take a picture of them, but hopefully when I complete the others this evening, I will take a picture and share it here on my blog. So....keep checking back

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly


No comments:

Post a Comment