Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Winter Post


Hello,

Well...another very cold day here in Bedford today! I am so ready for Spring! Anyone else?? I will start off by apologizing for the quality of this photo. I took this picture of my card after I came home from work this evening and the sun had already gone down. My camera flash makes the Dazzling Diamonds on this card really shine. It is much prettier in person. This card was really quick and easy to put together minus a trail of Dazzling Diamonds everywhere. By the time I finished, I had sparkly pants, shirt and even socks. While I was getting ready for bed I even noticed sparkles on my face. Oh how I love Dazzling Diamonds!!

Here are the items used in this card:

Winter Post Stamp Set
Bells & Boughs Stamp Set
Crumb Cake Card Stock
Cherry Cobbler Card Stock
Very Vanilla Card Stock
Stampin' Up! Ink Pads
Stampin' Write Markers
Dazzling Diamonds
Scallop Oval Punch
Ticket Corner Punch
Victoria 5/8" Crochet Trim
Antique Brads

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly


No comments:

Post a Comment