Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hand Sanitizer Gift


Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share a project that we made at Kim's Workshop on Saturday. First of all...I want to say a big "Thank You" to Kim for hosting her workshop! We had so much fun! This is one of the projects that we made. It holds a Bath & Body mini hand sanitizer. This would make the perfect size mini gift for Christmas! I am planning on making several of these! I made a smaller version at Halloween time, you can check it out here. I used Stampin' Up! punches to embellish this one, but you could add a stamped image and give it a totally different look. The possibilities are endless. That is what I love about stamping!!



The items used in this project are:

Cherry Cobbler Card Stock
Old Olive Card Stock
Crumb Cake Card Stock
Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper
Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
Ticket Corner Punch
Snowflake Punch
Word Window Punch
Modern Label Punch
Scallop Oval Punch
Silver Brads

If you have any questions, please ask! If you would like to place an order, visit my Stampin' Up! website here. I would love to share a Holiday project with you and your friends. Just call or e-mail me to schedule your Workshop today!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a Great Day!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment