Friday, November 19, 2010

Delightful Decorations


Hello Everyone,

Whoooo-Hooooo, it is finally Friday!! I hope you had a great week! I want to share another card that we made at Kim's Workshop last Saturday. I actually cased this card from another Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, but I don't have any idea who's blog it was from. If you are the demonstrator, please let me know and I will give you credit for this card. Everyone at the workshop did a great job on their card! I was upset with myself, because I had forgot my camera at home that evening. I would have loved to been able to share photo's with you from Kim's workshop. We had so much fun!

Items used in this card:
Cherry Cobbler Card Stock
Crumb Cake Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Delightful Decorations Stamp Set
Bells & Boughs Stamp Set
Ornament Punch
1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder

Don't forget about the AWESOME DEAL that Stampin' Up! is offering right now. Become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and save 50% on your Demonstrator Kit. If you want more information, please contact me or check it out here.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a Great Weekend!!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment