Sunday, November 7, 2010

Another Lil' Frosty



Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! We had a great day yesterday celebrating my grandson's 3rd birthday with many family and friends! Today I am preparing for Kim's upcoming Stampin' Up! workshop. We are going to have a great time creating projects for Christmas! This card just may be one of our projects.

Well...I had to ink up this little guy again. I love this stamp set!! This Frosty Snowman is one of the 6 images in the stamp set "Jolly Old Saint Nick". Isn't he cute??

Items used for this card:

Cherry Cobbler Card Stock
Crumb Cake Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Northern Flurry Embossing Folder
Two Tags Bigz Dies
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch
Basic Rhinestones
Hemp Twine
Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Marker
Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad
Sponge Daubers
2-Way Glue Pen
Dazzling Diamonds

Let me know if you have any questions about any product used in this card. You can view my Stampin' Up! website at: http://shellyraines.stampinup.net. I still have a few openings left if you would like to book your Holiday Workshop.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a Great Day!
Shelly



No comments:

Post a Comment