Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hand Sanitizer Mini Gift


Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I had a very busy weekend. Saturday morning I went to Hayesville to my Stampin' Up! Downline meeting. What a fun time we all have when we're together! After the meeting I headed to Bloomfield to pick up my grandson Braxton so that he could spend the rest of the day with us. My grandbabies always put a smile on my face! Sunday morning we headed to New Castle to spend the day with my husband's grandma. We had a great time!

I wanted to share this awesome project that I found on another Stampin' Up! demonstrator's blog. I totally cased this project from Kimberly Van Diepen. She is so talented! October was my month to bring all the supplies to create a make-n-take for our downline meeting. After finding this project I knew that this was what we were going to make. I have been thinking of all the different ways that you could decorate these. Wouldn't these be really cute to decorate with a Christmas theme and hand them out as a mini gift? I know I will be making several!

Here is what the mini gift looks like from the side: (Click on each image to get a closer look)


Supplies: Dark & Dreary Stamp Set, Wicked Cool Stamp Set, Basic Gray Card Stock, 1/2" Raven Lace Trim, Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punch, Oval Punch and Basic Rhinestones.

If you have any questions about how this project was made, please let me know. It was very simple to put together.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a Great Day!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment