Saturday, October 30, 2010

Birthday Invitation using Stampin' Up! punches

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share with you what I have been working on lately. My Grandson's 3rd Birthday is coming up November 5th and my daughter asked me to make his birthday invitations. She was wanting his invitations to be a sports theme and I didn't have any sports themed stamps. (Shame on me!) This is something that I will be buying soon! We came up with this idea using Stampin' Up! punches. Oh, how I love Stampin' Up! punches!! The basketball was made using the 1-3/4" Circle punch, the baseball: 1-3/8" Circle punch and the football was made using the 1-3/8" Circle punch and then punched again making the football shape. Other punches used on this card are: Photo Corner punch, Scallop Oval punch and the Scallop Edge Border punch. The dots on the Pumpkin Pie Card Stock was made using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder ran through the Big Shot. (It was hard for me not to add any ribbon and fluff it up a little, but I had to keep telling myself that it was for a 3 year old BOY)

Let me know what you think! If you have any questions just ask!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a Great Day!
Shelly


No comments:

Post a Comment