Sunday, October 10, 2010

How about a Fall card?

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Our weekend in Indiana has been beautiful. Hot, but sunny! I went to the Covered Bridge Festival yesterday and I enjoyed the trip over there. I love this time of year with the leaves changing colors. While at Stampin' Up! convention this year, this was one of the stamp sets that we received free. Today was the first day that I have inked it up. After making this card, I am sure I will be inking it more often. This stamp set is perfect for your fall scrapbook layouts, fall invitations or cards.

Please let me know if you have questions about any of the products used on this card. If you haven't received the Holiday Mini Catalog, please let me know and I will mail you one. This catalog has so many awesome products to create all your holiday projects.

Items used on this card:

Paisley Prints Stamp Set
Crumb Cake Card Stock
Cajun Craze Card Stock
Old Olive Card Stock
Early Espresso Stampin' Pad
Cajun Craze Stampin' Pad
Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker
Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
Hemp Twine
Ticket Corner Punch
Scallop Edge Border Punch
Word Window Punch
Modern Label Punch
Square Lattice Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment