Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fancy Favor


Hello,

I'm sorry it has been a week or so since I last posted on my blog. I have had internet issues and they were finally resolved today. Thanks to AT&T coming out to check things out!! I am lost without my internet!

Well, I hope you had a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year! I love getting together with family & friends during the holidays. My family doesn't live very far away, but life keeps everyone busy, so when we can all get together we have a great time!

This little box that I am sharing today was made using the Fancy Favor Bigz xl Die. I love using the SU Big Shot Die-Cutting System & SU dies. If you would like to check them out, you can view them on my SU website @ http://shellyraines.stampinup.net. Also, the new Occasions Mini Catalog just went live. You can order from this catalog January 4-April 30. Click on the Occasions Mini Catalog on my sidebar and you can see all the new awesome products! Stampin' Up! just gets better and better each time a catalog is released!


Here is a side view of my little box. You can click on either image to take a closer look.

Supplies used:
Fancy Favor Bigz xl Die
Crumb Cake Card Stock
Riding Hood Red Card Stock
Newsprint DSP
Chantilly 1/2" Crochet Trim
Elements of Style stamp set
Tiny Tags stamp set
Scallop Edge Border Punch
Boho Blossoms Punch
Two-Step Bird Punch
Jewelry Tag Punch
Antique Brads

Let me know if you have any questions about any of the supplies used on this project.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly


No comments:

Post a Comment