Saturday, January 29, 2011

Elements of Style


Hello,

I hope you are having a great weekend! My daughter and two grandbabies came over today to visit before going to a Bridal Shower. About 45 minutes before the shower my daughter asked me to make a quick card for her friend's shower. I normally don't like to be rushed when I sit down to create a card, but I don't think it turned out to bad. She requested that I make it black & white, so this is what I came up with. (Sorry for the poor quality of this picture. I took the picture outside and every time I started to snap the picture the card would blow over from the wind.)

I used Basic Black card stock, Whisper White card stock, Elements of Style stamp set, Perfect Punches stamp set, the 1/2" Black Lace Trim actually came out of the Holiday Mini, Modern Label punch, Eyelet Border punch, Basic Black ink, Black and Silver brads. I also ruffed up the edges of the card stock using the Cutter Kit. The Cutter Kit includes a rotary cutter, perforating tool, scoring tool and a 7 sided distressing tool.

I love making handmade cards, so I'm really glad my daughter asked me to make it! Now....if only I could get busy on my scrapbooks! I am so far behind on them! That is going to be my next challenge, so hopefully I can share them with you soon.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment