Sunday, January 9, 2011

Elegant Lines


Hello,

I hope you are enjoying your weekend! I wanted to share a card with you today that is so fast and easy to create. The only stamping on this card is the greeting. How easy is that?? I used Stampin' Up! Perfect Plum and Pink Pirouette card stock, Elegant Lines embossing folder, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, 5-Petal Flower punch, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Antique Brads and 3/8" Twill Tape. The greeting is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. This stamp set sells for $36.95 and has 24 different greetings in it. I love this set and use it all the time!

If you have any questions on how this card was made, just ask! I love teaching and sharing ideas for card making and scrapbooking. I would love to have a workshop for you and your friends.

The new Occasions Mini Catalog just came out January 4th and is good until April 30, 2011. If you would like to receive a free copy, please let me know and I will mail a copy to you! There are new stamp sets, punches, Designer Series Paper, dies, designer fabric and embellishments. This mini catalog also has several really cute project ideas inside.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly



No comments:

Post a Comment