Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It is Sale-A-Bration time!


Hello,

I will start by showing you my "Baby" card that I made, then I have some really exciting news to share about a promotion that Stampin' Up! has today-March 31st. When I started with this card I wanted to make something a little bit different from what I normally make. I don't know that I have made a baby card in the past, well maybe one. I had fun putting this card together! This stamp set is called Fox & Friends and it comes in wood mount or clear mount. There are 7 images in this set: a giraffe, fox, turtle, owl, monkey, whale and a lion. My card base is Marina Mist card stock, Very Vanilla card stock and Crumb Cake card stock. I used the same color ink pads as the card stock. That is one of the things I LOVE about Stampin' Up! So many of SU products color coordinate (card stock, inks, markers, ribbons, designer series paper, buttons, brads, etc.) I also used Marina Mist 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Tiny Tags stamp set, Jewelry Tag punch, Square Lattice embossing folder and Vintage Trinkets.



Now....How would you like to receive FREE product? Sale-a-Bration starts today - March 31, 2011. There are three ways to earn free products:

1) As a customer: For every $50.00 you spend (before s&h) you earn one free Sale-A-Bration product of your choice.

2) As a host: Host a workshop of at least $300.00 (before s&h) and earn one free Sale-A-Bration product in addition to the generous hostess benefits.

3) How about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? Join Stampin' Up! during Sale-A-Bration and get 15% off your Starter Kit. Plus, get a bonus bundle filled with over $50 in free products. I would love to have you on my team!

You can view the Sale-A-Bration catalog by clicking here. There are so many awesome products to choose from!

You can also view our catalogs by going to my personal SU website here.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment