Thursday, January 13, 2011

Are we talking Valentine's already??


Hello,

Yes, this card I'm sharing today could be for Valentine's Day or better yet, give it to that special someone just to say "I love you!". I had fun putting this card together! The designer series paper I used on this card is Love Letter. What a perfect name for this card!

I have a Stampin' Up! meeting to attend Saturday morning at my upline's house. I look forward to going to these meetings once a month. I have been working on my swap cards this week for our meeting, which are Valentine cards. I had originally thought of making this card for my swaps, but I have came up with another design. I will post a picture once I have them complete. So....I hope you will come back to visit!

Product used on this card:

Love Letter Designer Series Paper
Riding Hood Red Card Stock
Basic Black Card Stock
Very Vanilla Card Stock
1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
Heart to Heart punch
Full Heart punch
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch
Ticket Corner Punch
Vintage Trinkets

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly

1 comment: