Saturday, January 22, 2011

2011 Occasions Mini & Carry over product

Hello,

I don't have a project to show you today, but I wanted to remind you of the awesome Occasions Mini Catalog that is in effect January 4-April 30, 2011. You can view this catalog here. SU comes out with a new Occasions Mini Catalog every quarter. You can also view our full size 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog by clicking on the cover of the catalog on my sidebar.

Some really exciting news: Sale-a-bration begins January 25-March 31, 2011. How would you like to receive FREE product? During Sale-a-bration for every $50.00 you spend you earn one free Sale-a-bration product of your choice. If you host a workshop of at least $300.00, you earn one free Sale-a-bration product in addition to the generous hostess benefits. Have you ever thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? Join Stampin' Up! during Sale-a-bration and get 15% off your Starter Kit. Plus, get a bonus bundle filled with over $50 in free products. Watch my blog on January 25th and I will post the new Sale-a-Bration catalog! So many great products to choose from!

Let me know if you would like to host a workshop! You gather your friends and I will bring all the supplies to make a great project. It will be a fun girls night out!



Here are some of the fantastic products featured in previous Stampin' Up! catalogs that are still available. Don't miss your chance to get these products!

I will have a project to share with you tomorrow, so I hope you will come back!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment