Thursday, September 2, 2010

The new Holiday Mini is here!!


Hello,

Check it out.....the new Holiday Mini is here!! Go to my sidebar to view this awesome catalog. This new mini has everything you need to create for the upcoming holidays. After viewing this mini for the first time, I knew I was in trouble. I want everything in it!!

While at Stampin' Up! convention there were so many demonstrations using new product from this mini. It amazes me what can be created using card stock, stamps, ink, etc. If you would like to make your own Christmas Cards, holiday invitations or holiday 3-D items please give me a call. I would love to get together with you to design a style of your own. Better yet, invite some friends over and we can all create together and you can earn some great SU products.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a Great day!!
Shelly



No comments:

Post a Comment