Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wicked Cool


I am lovin' this cooler weather that we are having in Indiana!! It is so nice to be able to open the windows and enjoy the breeze!!

Can you believe that it is soon to be October. Where has this year gone? I want to share this card that I made for Halloween. I just LOVE the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog!! There are so many awesome things in it for the upcoming holidays. I will be sharing more Halloween projects in the next few days, so keep checking back. I might also sneak in some Christmas projects. I know....your thinking "Lets get through Halloween first". But....I have some of the new Christmas stamp sets & Designer Series Paper that keeps calling my name to try them out. It is also time to start planning my Christmas Cards that I want to make to mail out this year. Anyone else going to make their own Christmas Cards this year?? I would love to help you design your own cards!! If you haven't received the new Holiday Mini Catalog, let me know and I will get one to you.

Here are the supplies used in my card: Wicked Cool Stamp Set, Wicked Fun Specialty Designer Series Paper, Basic Black & Basic Gray Card Stock, Eyelet Border Punch, Photo Corners Extra Large Punch, Raven 1/2" Lace Trim and Metallic Brads.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a Great Day!
Shelly


No comments:

Post a Comment