Sunday, September 19, 2010

Aviary


Hi Everyone!

Wow....I have been a terrible blogger!! Sorry it has been a while since my last post. Life is so busy, which I am sure many of you would agree.

I am loving this weather that we have been having here in Indiana! I love fall and we have had a few mornings and evenings that have been perfect. We are really hurting for rain though.

Well, today's card is one that I cased from Kelly Birrell. In one of my previous posts, I talked about how we have a themed card swap at our monthly downline meetings. Kelly had brought this card as her swap and I just fell in love with it and knew it was something that I wanted to try. I did change the colors of cardstock and inks. "Thanks Kelly" for inspiring me to create this card! You can view her SU blog @ http://mysocalledlife-kjb.blogspot.com.

Check out SU's new 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog and the new Holiday Mini catalog by clicking on the catalogs on the sidebar of my blog. You can also view them on my SU website by going to: http://shellyraines.stampinup.net/. If you have any questions about today's card, please don't hesitate to contact me. I love sharing ideas!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment