Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Quick & Simple 3x3 cards


Hello Everyone,
I wanted to share a quick post to show you some really quick and simple 3x3 cards that I made. These type of cards would be great to have on hand for an unexpected Birthday, Get Well, Thinking of You, etc. These were made using a 3x6 piece of Card Stock, scored at 3" on the 6" side. Once folded on the score line, you are ready to decorate. Really quick and simple!!



On this card I used Crumb Cake and Rich Razzleberry Card Stock. (Love these colors!) I also used Crumb Cake and Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Pads. The "Just for you" stamp is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. The flower is punched using the Boho Blossoms Extra-Large Punch.


For this card I also used Crumb Cake and Rich Razzleberry Card Stock. I stamped the images using Soft Suede & Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Pads. Stamp Sets used were: Pocket Silhouettes and Teeny Tiny Wishes. I love the new Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch. Stampin' Up! has several punches to choose from. Let me know if you have any questions about any of the products used on these cards.


Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a Great Day!
Shelly


No comments:

Post a Comment