Saturday, September 25, 2010

Dark & Dreary


Hello Everyone,

It has been a beautiful day here in Indiana. A very busy day, but beautiful weather. I started the day off by going to our Stampin' Up! meeting this morning. Our monthly meetings are so much fun. We get to create a make-n-take, share ideas, earn awesome prizes and just have FUN! After the meeting I headed to my great niece's birthday party. That was also a fun-filled time!

Today's card is what I made for our monthly card swap. Each month at our downline meetings we have a themed swap. This month's swap was Halloween cards. On Stampin' Up! website, there is a place where demonstrator's can share their creations. I cased this card from another demonstrator named Diana Gibbs. Thanks Diana for the inspiration!!

Here is a list of the SU supplies used: Pumpkin Pie Card Stock, Old Olive Card Stock, Basic Black Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock, Wicked Fun Specialty DSP, Dark & Dreary stamp set, Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White Stampin' Pads, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch and 1/2" Lace Trim.

Please contact me if you have any questions about any of the product used. Also, if you have not received the new Holiday Mini, please let me know and I will get one to you. There are so many awesome items in this catalog!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a Great Day!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment