Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Join Stampin' Up! and receive this tote for free!

This bag is AWESOME!! I went to Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City, UT in July and I purchased this tote. I LOVE this company and after going to my first convention I LOVE it even more. Stampin' Up! knows how to treat their demonstrators!!

I would love to share more information with you about Stampin' Up! I would love to have you on my team! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Come back tomorrow to visit my blog. SU has a new mini catalog that starts September 1st. I didn't think it was possible to get any better, but this mini is awesome!! So many great products for the upcoming holidays!!

(See previous post for information about this awesome bag.)

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a Great Day!
Shelly



No comments:

Post a Comment