Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy Birthday!



Hello,

Today's post is going to be a short one. I want to share another card that I made 25 of to take and swap at convention. After getting to convention I was afraid this card wasn't good enough to swap. I love the colors in this card and I like the vintage look, but I feel like it is missing something. Any suggestions? Feel free to post what I could do to this card to make it for the better. If you have any questions about any of the products used in this card, please feel free to contact me at: sraines1107@att.net.

Stampin' Up! has a brand new catalog. You can view it by clicking on the idea book on my side bar. This new catalog is awesome!! I have a wish list a mile long!! Let me know if you are interested in receiving one of these.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment