Thursday, July 29, 2010

Swap for SU Convention


Hello....I apologize for missing for so long! I just came back from Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah. All I can say is WOW!! I loved this company before, but after going to my first convention, this company is AWESOME!!

I wanted to share a card today that I took as a swap card. I made 80 of this card to swap with other demonstrator's from all over the world. I wish I would have had time to make many more. I received so many great cards in return! This card was so fun to make, even after making 80 of them. I used one of my favorite Christmas stamp sets called Winter Post (#111780). This stamp set has 7 different images in it. For the background I used En Francais (#109521), I have used this background stamp on several projects. I also used 3 different punches: Jumbo Snowflake (#116628), Modern Label (#116630) and Word Window (#105090). I used an embossing folder and the big shot on the Old Olive card stock.

Call me today to schedule your workshop and we can get started on your Christmas Cards. Stampin' Up! has just came out with a new Idea Book & Catalog. My wish list is a mile long!!!! If you have any questions at all, please e-mail me at: sraines1107@att.net.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment