Sunday, August 8, 2010

Elements of Style



Hello,

Wow...this weekend sure has gone by fast!! Yesterday we spent the afternoon at the Linton Park enjoying a family reunion with relatives on my husband's side. It turned out to be a great day!! After eating and visiting we headed back to Bloomfield and spent the night at my Daughter's house. My sister-in-law and her daughter from Kentucky also stayed the night and us girls stayed up talking and laughing until 3:00 am. I am beginning to feel it as the day goes by. But...I would do it again because we had so much fun!!

The card I want to share today is using the stamp set: Elements of Style. I just love this set!! It comes with 5 images and you also have the choice of wood mount (118611 $27.95) or clear mount (120045 $19.95) stamps. I used whisper white, basic black and rich razzleberry card stock. Basic black, and rich razzleberry inks along with brads, the modern label punch, scallop trim border punch and the word window punch.

If you have any questions about any of the products used on this card, please contact me. I would love to show you and your friends all about Stampin' Up! Call me today to schedule your workshop!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a Great Day!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment