Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Thanks Card Swap


Hello,

Wow....it has been beautiful here in Indiana today! The temperature is upper 80's with a wonderful breeze. I hope it has been a great day in your area.

Today's card is one that I made for our monthly swap. The theme for August card swap was Thank You cards. I used Old Olive, Sahara Sand and Rich Razzleberry cardstock. The Old Olive is embossed with SU Finial Press Embossing Folder using the Big Shot. "Thanks" is stamped using the set Perfect Punches (120516). Then punched out using the Scallop Oval Extra-Large Punch(119856). The flowers were stamped using Greenhouse Garden stamp set (113824). Once the card was stamped I added the Flower Designer Brad (112579) and then using a Stampin' Write Marker and the Color Spritzer Tool (107066) I spritzed the ink over the card.

If you have any questions about any SU product or if you have any questions about this wonderful company, please don't hesitate to contact me. I would love to have you on my SU team!! Also, if you would like to get some friends together for a workshop, I promise that we will have a lot of fun!!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly


No comments:

Post a Comment