Thursday, May 20, 2010

Yummy Cupcakes...




Hello,

Today I want to share a card that I made for my great niece's birthday. Who doesn't love cupcakes? Am I right? This stamp set is called Crazy for Cupcakes. I stamped the cupcake image and cut it out, then I popped it up using SU dimensionals. I also added Dazzling Diamonds to the icing on the cupcake. If you like a lot of sparkle, then you will love Dazzling Diamonds. Also in this stamp set I used the noise maker and balloon stamp. I stamped these two images using VersaMark. If you have never used VersaMark before, you can achieve a watermark effect on you card using this pad. (If you click on the image of the card you can enlarge it to see this effect.) I also used SU Aqua Painter and SU Inks to color my image. I used the white Gel Pen to add my doodle dots to the card. Punches used were: Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch and Scallop Edge Punch. (Gotta Love SU Punches!)

Sorry I haven't posted anything to my blog for a couple of days. My mom had to have a heart cath on Monday and I have been suffering from a sinus infection and I'm still not over it. :( My mom did receive good news Monday which we are all thankful for!

I have had a couple of you ask for catalogs and I apologize that I haven't got them out yet this week, but I will have them to you by the weekend!

Let me know if you have any questions about SU.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a Great Day!
Shelly




No comments:

Post a Comment