Sunday, May 16, 2010

Father's Day Card Swap


Hello,

Every month at our downline meeting we can sign up to be in a card swap. This month's cards were Father's Day. This is the card I came up with. I love this new motorcycle stamp! This is one of the new stamp images in the new Summer Mini Occasions catalog. You can view this new Mini catalog by clicking on the image on the side bar of my blog. This is the first manly type card that I have made. I am so glad that I ordered this stamp because I was starting to sweat thinking about what I could come up with for this swap. I am anxious to see what cards I get in return so that I can have more ideas to share.

Here are the items used in making this card: neutrals card stock, To the Nines Specialty DSP,
Motorcycle stamp, Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, Vintage brads, Soft Suede ink, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Snail Adhesive and Dimensionals.

If you have any questions, please contact me at: sraines1107@att.net

Thanks for stopping by today!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment