Thursday, May 13, 2010

Recital Invitations




Hello,

I'm hoping for a sunnier day here in Bedford today. We had so much rain yesterday that I was beginning to believe we needed to launch a boat. No rain yet this morning, but it is really cloudy. Well....on with my card. My 3 year old granddaughter is in ballet this year. She had her recital on Saturday. Wow...it was so cute! My daughter had asked me to make invitations for her recital, so this is what I came up with. I used Stampin' Up! Bear Die and SU Beary Essentials Die. All the product used in this card are from Stampin' Up! except for the lace on her skirt. I used SU Inks, card stock, versa mark, brads, snail adhesive, dimensionals and the scallop edge punch.

If you ever have an event needing invitations or special occasions cards, feel free to contact me and we will come up with a design. I love sharing what I do!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly



1 comment:

  1. Super cute!! I bet the recital was sweet! Kadesia was in tap dance and gymnastics at 3 and that was a really sweet time!

    ReplyDelete