Saturday, May 8, 2010

Congratulations/Baby


Hello,
I'm sorry that I have been missing for a couple of days. It has been quite busy at my house. But, I'm glad that you stopped by today.

Today's card is one that I made for a baby/card swap. I started off with white card stock cut at 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 then I scored the 8 1/2 side at 4 1/4. I then put the front side of the card into Stampin' Up! Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder and ran this through the Big Shot. The stamps sets I used were: Fun & Fast Notes (#113500) and Well Scripted (#118601). I also used the 1 3/4" Circle Punch to cut out my stamped image and used the Ticket Corner Punch (#107214) and the Corner Rounder Punch (#109047). I colored my stamped image using SU Ink Pads and Blender Pens. The pink trim is made using SU Eyelet Border Punch (#113692).

If you have any questions about the colors or products used in this card, please feel free to e-mail me at: sraines1107@att.net.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Have a Great Day!
Shelly

(Sorry the quality of this picture is so dark. The lighting was bad.)

No comments:

Post a Comment