Sunday, April 25, 2010

Vintage Vogue

Wow...I'm on a roll...three blog post in a row! I am so excited to be sharing my projects with you! I will eventually share some scrapbook pages and 3-D items in the near future.

This card I am sharing today is using the stamp set Vintage Vogue. I am so loving this set!! I love the vintage look and this stamp set is great for achieving this look. This stamp set is available in clear mount or wood mount. Stampin' Up! has recently came out with a select group of stamps that are available in your choice of clear mount or wood mount. I am hoping that we will have a larger selection of the clear mount in our new Idea Book & Catalog coming July 1st. The CM stamps are so easy to use! These stamps are repositionable on SU's new acrylic blocks. These Clear-Mount blocks are sold individual or as a block bundle. Let me know if you have any questions.

Supplies:
Kraft Card Stock
Rich Razzleberry Card Stock
Soft Suede Card Stock
Vintage Vogue Stamp Set
Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Pad
Melon Mambo Stampin' Pad
Soft Suede Stampin' Pad
Eyelet Border Punch
Modern Label Punch
Word Window Punch
Neutrals Brads
Stampin' Dimensionals

You can contact me at: sraines1107@att.net if you have any questions.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog today!
Have a great day!
Shelly


No comments:

Post a Comment