Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mother's Day Card with Vintage Vogue


Hello,
I hope everyone is enjoying their day. It has turned out to be a beautiful day here in Indiana. I made this card for a recent Mother's Day card swap. Once a month we gather for our downline meeting and each month we have a card swap. We each take a month to be in charge of the swap. During our month we choose what type of swap we want to share. So....here is my Mother's Day card that I made this month. Once again I used the Vintage Vogue stamp set and "Wonderful Mother" is stamped with Well Scripted. If you have any questions on how this card was made, please don't hesitate to ask! I will be back tomorrow to share another Mother's Day card. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog!
Have a Great Day!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment