Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy Birthday with Bella Bleu


This card is made using Bella Blue Designer paper. I love this DSP! This Designer Series paper is 12" X 12" and features exclusive patterns printed on both sides. Stampin' Up! also has coordinating card stock, stampin' pads, ink refills, stampin' write markers, ribbons and buttons that coordinate with each other. This is one of the many thing that I love about Stampin' Up! I don't have to worry about finding the right color card stock to match my DSP. Stampin' Up! has already taken care of this with our beautiful coordinating color families!

Here is the recipe for this card:
Bella Blue Designer Series Paper
SU Card Stock
Messages for Mom Stamp Set
Modern Label Punch
Word Window Punch
Eyelet Border Punch
5-Petal Flower Punch
Flower Designer Brads

Can you tell that I love Stampin' Up! punches? Let me know if you have any questions about any product used for making this card. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog today.
Have a Great Day!!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment