Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Card


Hello,
I hope everyone is having a great week so far. I wanted to show another Mother's Day card that I made. I made this card by using the Big Shot Die-Cut Machine. Wow....I LOVE this machine! Stampin' Up! sells several Dies, embossing folders and Texturz Plates for the Big Shot. Keep watching my blog because I will be offering a Big Shot class so that you can try it out!

Supply List:
SU Card Stock
SU Embossing Folder
Flower Layers Die
Little Leaves Sizzlits Die
Scallop Trim Border Punch
Modern Label Punch
Double-Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon

Watch for the new Summer Mini Catalog beginning May 1st. There are a lot of really cool things in this new book! If you would be interested in receiving SU's new mini just drop me an e-mail and I will put one in the mail to you. You can contact me at: sraines1107@att.net

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Have a Great Day!!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment