Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Winter Post

Hello,

I hope you are not tired of seeing Christmas projects on my blog. This is the last Christmas project that I will post until next season. I just want to share my Christmas card that I gave out this year. I totally cased this card from Kathy @ Stamping Still. I first saw this card on Tiffany Bauer's (my up-line) blog. Each Sunday, Tiffany posts other Stampin' Up! demonstrators projects that she has found to be inspiring and/or joy! You can check out Tiffany's "My Crafty Picks" here. I have had the honor of being featured on Tiffany's "My Crafty Picks" a couple of times. (Thanks Tiffany!) Check out her blog to see a lot of talent from these demonstrators.

Products used on this card:

Winter Post stamp set: #111780
Four the Holidays stamp set: wood mount #116921
Soft Suede card stock: #115318
Naturals White card stock: #102316
Framed Tulips Embossing Folder: #121809
Stampin' Up! Inks and brads

Please let me know if you have any questions!

I received a box full of new Stampin' Up! goodies yesterday, so please come back to visit soon. I am excited to show you some projects using the new SU products coming out in the new Occasions Mini Catalog January 4th!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly

1 comment:

  1. Shelly, this is beautiful! I love the various images inside the tulip frame! Can't wait to see what you make with your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete