Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy Birthday


Hello,

I hope you had a wonderful holiday. I don't know about you, but it seems like Christmas came and went so fast this year. It is always such a busy time but I love everything about it!

This is another card that I made to display at the Holiday Bazaar. It was very simple to put together. The most work on this card was using 3 Stampin' Up! punches. I love Stampin' Up! punches! Simple to use, yet they can really add detail to your project.

All Stampin' Up! products used:

Soft Suede card stock #115318
Sahara Sand card stock #121043
Naturals White card stock #102316
Well Scripted stamp set (retired...sorry) but, you could use any greeting!
Scallop Trim Border punch #118402
Butterfly punch #119848
Boho Blossoms punch #119858
Metallic Brads #119741
Stampin' Dimensionals #104430

Take a look at my on-line store. You can shop here 24 hrs. a day! Please let me know if you have any questions! I love teaching and sharing everything about card making & scrapbooking!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly

2 comments:

  1. Shelly, this is so pretty! I really like the neutral colors and your butterfly on the envelope is such a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! It's simple and elegant : ) Following you via Stampin' Connection. Hop on over to my blog soon.

    Susan
    http://stampinmomoffour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete