Monday, December 12, 2011

MIA

Hello,
I wanted to pop in to say that I'm sorry for Missing In Action lately. Please don't give up on visiting my blog! These last few weeks have been soooo busy! My daughter, son~in~law and two grandbabies have been searching for a new place to live, so they have stayed with us & kept us company for the last two months. They found a home last week and moved out on their own. It just seems so strange to come home in the evening and them not being here. We have also been short handed at work, so I have been working some overtime, plus I have been working in the evenings on items for a Christmas Bazaar.

I have some new projects complete, I just need to get them uploaded so that I can share them with you. So....PLEASE come back soon to visit!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly

1 comment:

  1. Shelly, it was great to see you at the party!
    I've had a hard time getting everything done too! Can't wait to see your projects!

    ReplyDelete