Thursday, July 28, 2011

Join in July for Just $99 and Get a FREE Project Kit

Hello,

I want to share a quick video featuring Shelli Gardner, CEO of Stampin' Up! Have you ever thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? Time is running out to join this amazing company for just $99.00. This starter kit contains over $185.00 in products and business supplies, plus receive a Christmas Keepsake Project Kit absolutely FREE. You can join Stampin' Up! to build a business or you can join as a hobbyist to purchase your product at a discount. I LOVE this company and I would LOVE for you to join my team! Please feel free to contact me at: sraines1107@att.net or by calling 812-275-5859. I would be happy to answer any questions that you may have! This $99.00 promotion only last until July 31st, so contact me soon!




Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment