Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Gift for my Convention Buddies


Hello,

I hope you are not tired of hearing about my trip to Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City, UT. I have several more pictures to share with you! We had such an AWESOME time!!

These little bags were a gift for my Convention buddies. We had 5 of us go to Convention out of our "My Crafty SisTahs" Team. This little bag is called Box in a Bag. I found the video while searching YouTube one day and it was so easy to put together. I loved the outcome of this bag! Of course I had to add some chocolate and other sweet goodies inside so that we could have a little snack when we wanted. Who doesn't love chocolate??

Products used: Flirtatious Specialty DSP (#122360), Pumpkin Pie card stock (#105117), Whisper White card stock (#100730), Daffodil Delight card stock (#119683), Round Tab punch (#119864), Scallop Edge Border punch (#119882), 1-3/4" Scallop Circle punch (#119854), 1-3/8" Circle punch (#119860), Delicate Doilies stamp set (wood mount: #122590) (clear mount #122592), Chantilly 1/2" Crochet Trim (#118480), Very Vanilla 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon (#120999), Classic Stampin' Ink Pads and Metallic Brads (#119741).

If you would like to order any of these supplies to make your own Box in a Bag, visit my on-line store here. Would you like to make this Box in a Bag? Call me to schedule a Workshop and I will teach you and your friends how to make one, plus you will receive FREE products for hosting! Check out Stampin' Up! New Hostess Benefits.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome! And how sweet to make them for the other girls! You will have to share the tutorial w/ our group!! Glad you had a great time at convention!

    ReplyDelete