Friday, July 1, 2011

2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Catalog

Hello,

I am so excited to share this brand new 2011-2012 Stampin' Up catalog with you. Stampin' Up! just keeps getting better & better every year! You can view this catalog by clicking here. If you are interested in receiving your own copy of this catalog, please let me know. The catalog retails for $9.95, but I am offering it to my customers for $5.00 or FREE when you host your own workshop. This catalog is beautiful with 241 pages full of products & page after page of awesome project ideas. If you see an idea in this catalog that you would like to create, just let me know and I can show you how!


~~Check out this PROMOTION that Stampin' Up! is offering starting today. Have you ever thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator to earn extra income or just to get products at a discount? $99 Starter Kit + Free Project Kit! Click here to see what you will receive!

I would love to have you join my team! Please let me know if you have any questions!



Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a fun & safe 4th of July weekend!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment