Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Scrapbooking Fun Page 2


Hello,

I wanted to share page 2 of Braxton's T-ball scrapbook layout. (I'm sorry for the poor quality of this picture.) A couple of the pictures on this page have a glare from the sun from where I took the picture outside. This scrapbook page looks much better in person. I had so much fun putting this layout together! As I said in one of my prior post....my goal is to start scrapbooking more often! After pulling out all of my pictures to see what I wanted to scrap, I now realize that I am really behind!!

Products used on this page: Crumb Cake card stock, More Mustard card stock, Night of Navy card stock, Regals Designer Series Paper Stack, Broadsheet Alphabet stamp set, Extra-Large Tag punch, Scallop Oval punch, Scallop Edge Border punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Regals Brads, Regals Designer Buttons and Hemp Twine.

Can you tell that I LOVE Stampin' Up! punches? Many of our punches coordinate with our stamp images. This makes putting a project together so easy!!

****I am looking at putting together some classes for card making & scrapbooking. Please leave me a comment or e-mail me if this is something you would be interested in. I love to teach & share Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment