Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away!


Hello,

I don't know about you, but I am so tired of all this rain and severe weather. It will be so nice to see a bright sun shiny day!

I couldn't decide whether or not to post this card on my blog. When I first completed this card, I wasn't happy with the way it turned out. But..each time I go into my stamp room and see it staring at me, the more I like it. I really like the color combination. You can't go wrong with black, red and white. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Products used: Basic Black card stock, Cherry Cobbler card stock, Whisper White card stock, Love Letter designer series paper, Easter Blossoms stamp set, Tiny Tags stamp set, Punch Potpourri stamp set (Hostess set), Ticket Corner punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Two-Step Bird punch, Boho Blossoms punch, Jewelry Tag punch, Basic Pearls, Jet Black StazOn Ink Pad, Cherry Cobbler ink pad, Hemp Twine, Regals Buttons and Vintage Trinkets.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment