Sunday, April 10, 2011

How about some Cherry Cobbler?


Hello,

Well....did my title catch your eye? I love Cherry Cobbler & I love Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler designer series paper & card stock! One of the things that I LOVE about Stampin' Up! products is that our designer series papers and card stocks coordinate beautifully with our color collections, stamp images and embellishments. I love that I can count on finding the right color of ribbon, button, brad, ink color, paper, etc. to match perfectly for all of my projects. Stampin' Up! has done all of the work for us!

Products used on this card: Cherry Cobbler Card Stock, Regals Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack, Very Vanilla Card Stock, Aviary Stamp Set, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, Chantilly 1/2" Crochet Trim, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Corner Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Regals Designer Buttons and Hemp Twine.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly

2 comments:

  1. I don't usually make many cards with one primary color, but I LOVE this card! The ribbon gives it a vintage feel too! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete