Sunday, March 13, 2011

Punch Fun



Hello,

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. The weather has been absolutely beautiful this weekend! I am ready for Spring/Summer to arrive!! How about you?

The card I have posted today uses so many fun products from Stampin' Up! I started off using Basic Black card stock, Very Vanilla card stock, Riding Hood Red card stock and Love Letter designer series paper. I used 1 of the 6 images in the Artistic Etchings stamp set to stamp the background on the Riding Hood Red card stock on the left hand side of my card. Once stamped, I added Basic Pearls to the center of each image. The Basic Pearls add so much dimension to a project and I seem to use them on many of my projects. I also used the Tiny Tags stamp set with the Jewelry Tag punch, Scallop Edge punch, 1" Circle punch and 1 3/8" Circle punch. After adhering my circles to the Basic Black card stock, I then ran this through the Big Shot using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. I love how this makes the circles look like they are inlaid into the card stock. I then ran Very Vanilla card stock through the Big Shot using the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die to make the 3 small butterflies. I added Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon to my card and then added the Tiny Tags to the ribbon with a safety pin from the Vintage Trinkets.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment