Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Black & White Delight


Hello,

How about another card using the Elements of Style stamp set? I think this stamp set is so pretty. And how about Black & White....you can't go wrong with these two colors together.

Product used on this card: Elements of Style stamp set, Tiny Tags stamp set, Basic Black card stock, Very Vanilla card stock, Love Letter designer series paper, 5/8" Basic Black Satin Ribbon, Jewelry Tag punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Vintage Trinkets and Basic Rhinestones.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Shelly!!! You need to bring this one to the meeting on Saturday for the share table!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for bringing this card to the meeting!! It is even more beautiful in person!! I will be featuring this on My Crafty Picks #9 on 3-27-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

    Take care

    ReplyDelete