Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Birthday


Hello,

Well, it has been another beautiful weekend! My daughter Candace, my grandson Braxton and I spent Thursday and Friday in Richmond, KY visiting with my son Jeremy. We had so much fun! Saturday morning I went to Hayesville to my upline Tiffany's Stampin' Up! monthly meeting. We had a great time! Tiffany always shares so much information and we do a make-n-take. I have enjoyed meeting so many awesome friends through Stampin' Up!

Here are the products used on today's card: Cherry Cobbler card stock, Marina Mist card stock, Crumb Cake card stock, Very Vanilla card stock, Party This Way stamp set, Corner punch, Jewelry Tag punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Jet Black StazOn Ink Pad, Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad, Marina Mist Ink Pad, Basic Pearls, Hemp Twine and Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card!! Also, letting you know that I gave you a blog award on my blog here: http://mycraftyworld.blogspot.com/2011/03/some-neglected-blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and the colors! You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete