Thursday, February 10, 2011

Can you believe it?






Hello,

Well....it is hard to believe, but I met my challenge to make a scrapbook page. I am so far behind with my scrapbook pages, so I am challenging myself to complete more layouts more often. I will be sharing them with you as I get them finished.

I created this page for our 2010 Christmas pictures with many more pages to follow. I can't decide if I like this page. After I completed the page, I'm thinking it looks kind of busy?? Let me know what you think!

Here are the supplies used on this page: Crumb Cake card stock, Old Olive card stock, Deck the Halls designer series paper (from the Holiday Mini Catalog), Naturally Serif Sizzlits decorative strip die, Big Shot die-cutting system, Round Tab punch, Ornament punch, Snowflake punch, 2" x 1 3/8" Oval punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Eyelet Border punch, Ovals die, 3/8" Twill Tape, Brads, Northern Hearts stamp set (Holiday Mini), Delightful Decorations stamp set and Jolly Old Saint Nick stamp set (Holiday Mini).

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly

1 comment:

  1. Great job Shelly!! I love your pages and think you should do a scrapbooking event!!

    ReplyDelete