Thursday, February 3, 2011

Aviary Again?



Hello,

I hope everyone is surviving this crazy weather. We were lucky with this last Winter Storm. We received mostly rain, a little freezing rain, lots of wind and finally snow. Areas surrounding us received a lot of ice. I am very happy that we missed that part of the storm!

The card I have posted today uses the same stamp set as my last post. I really enjoy stamping with the Aviary stamp set. You can view this stamp set here. I started off by using Very Vanilla card stock as the base of my card. I used the Love Letter designer series paper, Basic Black card stock, Aviary stamp set, Elements of Style stamp set, Tiny Tags stamp set, 3/8" Twill Tape, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Photo Corner punch, Eyelet Border punch, Jewelry Tag punch, Basic Pearls, Brads and Vintage Trinkets.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment